Conference on Meaningful Living and Learning in a Digital World
Sponsored by The Online Journal of Distance Learning
Administration and The University of West Georgia
The third annual Conference on Meaningful Living and Learning in a Digital World will focus on issues related to living and learning with technology in ways that add authentic value to our lives and to the world. As we embrace the conveniences of emerging technologies in the classroom and beyond, we will explore ways to employ them with a people-centered approach that includes balance, compassion, healthy living, mindfulness, and relationships.
Please plan to join us for three days of inquiry and peaceful rejuvenation in a scholarly environment.
The Planning Committee of the Conference on Meaningful Living and Learning invites proposals on topics related to:
· Reconciling Humanity and Technology in the Classroom
· Humanistic Instructional Design
· Work-Life-Learning Balance
· Health & Wellness in the High-Tech Workplace
· Minimalism and Simplicity
· Coaching and Mentoring Distance Learners
· Sustainable Technology Solutions
· Social Equity and Educational Access
· Learning Science
The conference is particularly relevant to online teachers and leaders, instructional designers, psychologists, sociologists and social scientists, communication researchers, nurses and healthcare practitioners/researchers, librarians and media specialists, and education administrators.