Top ten from the eLearning Coach
From my inbox:
I am a big fan of Connie Malamed’s blog, The eLearning Coach. Check it out – http://theelearningcoach.com! And check out the top 10 most read articles in 2013.
10 Best Freebies
- Compfight: Free Flickr search tool with a Creative Commons filter to find pictures you can use for free (often with attribution).
- Scoop-it: Popular curation/magazine tool
- Quizmaker: Free quiz creation tool from iSpring
- Chart-Chooser: Identify the most effective chart type to use for various purposes
- Levelator: Brings audio levels to one consistent level. Easy to use.
- Cut-out People: Cut-outs of people walking, etc.
- Stock.Xchang: Free images. Search or Browse, then scroll down for the free ones. (Must register to use.)
- PowToon: Create animated videos and presentations
- Captivate 7 and Articulate Storyline Comparison Chart: Updated version. Look for the download button.
- Design Thinking: Booklet from Stanford’s D.School explaining a well-established approach to Design Thinking.