Interested in sharing your perspectives and work promoting universal access through inclusive instructional design? The editors invite you to submit a chapter proposal by June 30, 2018.
Chapter proposals (about 400-600 words) should contain the following:
- Proposed chapter title
- Brief bio (1-2 sentences of each author)
- Your recommendation for corresponding book section
- Chapter abstract
- Explanation of how chapter connects to the book focus
Submit your chapter proposal at http://bit.ly/InternationalUDL either through the file upload option (up to 10MB) or as a URL to a shared document.
- Author invite: May/June 2018
- Chapter proposal deadline: June 30, 2018
- Notice of acceptance of chapter proposal: July 15, 2018
- Full chapter submission deadline: September 15, 2018
- Peer review: November 2018
- Final manuscript deadline: March 1, 2019