IHR is now accepting articles for 2014. You may submit your article at https://www.hetl.org/submission-instructions/
The International HETL Review (IHR) is an international, interdisciplinary academic journal. The 2014 theme is Teaching and Learning in University 2.0. Sample topic areas include, but not limited to:
– using cutting-edge technologies and other digital media to engage learners. Examples: virtual worlds, simulations, gaming, blended learning, social media technology, mobile learning,
– internationalization in teaching and learning. Examples: multicultural learning, global learning, global citizenry, global literacy.
– instructional design and learning outcomes. Examples: instructional strategies. assessment of teaching and learning, syllabus/course design, curriculum design, program design.
– faculty and professional development. Examples: learning communities, centers for teaching and learning, higher education reform, institutional policy-making challenges and opportunities.
– meaningful and authentic learning. Examples: service learning, experiential learning, problem-based learning, integrative learning, transformative learning.
Submission guidelines can be found at https://www.hetl.org/call-for-articles/
Previously published issues and articles can be found at https://www.hetl.org/publications/
You may submit your article at https://www.hetl.org/submission-instructions/